National Account Manager, Bournemouth area, C£45,000 basic + bonus, Car Policy, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Free Parking
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a Manufacturing and Distribution company in the Bournemouth area in looking for a National Account Manager to join their team.
You will be the main point of contact for a portfolio of extremely well known retailers, involved in building and growing existing accounts and seeking new opportunities within the existing customer base.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership and delivery of UK Account KPI’s
- Full P&L ownership
- Return on investment analysis
- Manage range reviews, distribution levels and category expertise
- Joint Business Plan negotiation and execution with all customers
- Accurate sales forecasting via monthly demand plan reviews compromising seasonal variations, NPD and promotional planning
- Monitor the competitor marketplace identifying ongoing threats and opportunities
- Manage a Field Sales Executive
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience within FMCG ideally at National Account Management level
- Experience of creating and negotiating Joint Business Plans
- Strong commercial acumen, understands P&L, ROI and margin calculations
- Able to manage own diary
- Experience using data to deliver a positive sales outcome
This role would suit candidates currently working as a: National Account Manager, National Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Area Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Senior Account Handler, Business Account Handler, Business Account Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Account Manager, Territory Business Manager, Territory Sales Manager or Wholesale Sales Manager
If you are interested in this position, please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively, to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
- National Accounts
- Return on Investment
- National Account Managers
- P&L Reporting