A National Account Executive/ Junior NAM position has been created in a wonderful FMCG business; small but perfectly positioned and admiringly ambitious! If you’re looking for a step up from Regional Sales or looking for your next NAE position which will see you develop into a NAM at pace, please read on.
Based in central London, this FMCG brand has been created to deliver individual moments, and has a fantastic story behind them. An SME which has developed into a very successful business and have aggressive growth plans over the coming years. With no natural competitor, they offer something unique, and with further growth on the agenda, they are now looking to appoint a National Account Executive/ Junior NAM to join the team!
The NAE/ Junior National Account Manager will be responsible for two growing Grocery Retail accounts and work closely with the Head of Sales in order to deliver.
- JBP development
- P&L responsible
- Promotional planning and new product activation
- Sales analysis
- Long term partnership development
- FMCG account management experience at either regional or national level across either Grocery Retail, Food Service, Wholesale, or the wider OOH channel (Grocery experience is desired but not essential)
- Commercially astute, good understanding of P&L management
- Keen for continued career development and support
- Strong influencer, with strong relationship management and development skills
- Tenacious, will go the extra mile, collaborative in nature, driven
- Works better/ excels outside of the ‘corporate FMCG’ world
This opportunity will suit individuals already operating as a NAM and looking for a fresh perspective outside of blue chip corporate organisations, or those looking to take the next step up in your career! Open to a conversation? Please don’t hesitate in applying or calling for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.