- Leading FMCG Supplier
- Now Expanding UK Sales Team
- Strong Own Label Offering
The Role: The successful National Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of National retail accounts at head office buyer level, dealing with both grocery and high street pharmacy accounts. Being particularly strong in their own label offering, your role involves growing lines, promotional activity and holding full P&L responsibility for a portfolio around £10 million. With a dynamic management team in place and great product training provided, this is an exciting time to be joining them!
The Company: With three decades of trading history behind them, our client is a highly successful FMCG company which supplies a range of mainly own label toiletries with multiple categories. They are now looking to expand their commercial team with this search for a new National Account Manager to be based from their Yorkshire offices.
For this National Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong track record of managing National retail accounts at head office level
- You will ideally come from an own label sales background]
- Candidates with experience in the health, beauty, toiletries or cosmetics sector will also be considered
- Any experience of managing Morrisons at head office level is a bonus
- Goal orientated NAMs with great rapport building skills
Benefits of this National Account Manager role:
- £40,000 - £50,000 Base Salary
- + Bonus Scheme TBA
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading FMCG companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next NAM role.
- National Account Manager
- FMCG Sales