Our Client are a leading business who design and produce outdoor equipment to the commercial market. They are proud to have a tight-knit team working towards the same goals and values, and due to ongoing success, are now seeking a National Account Manager.
The ideal candidate should be experienced and motivated and be able to develop both new and existing business.
• Working on some of the biggest, high profile accounts
• Liaising with purchasing, investment and high-level management to identify and addressing specific needs
• Commissioning to ensure delivery of all financial targets achieved including gross margin, cost to manage, cost to connect
• Building long term relationships across the accounts, adding value to the client whilst in turn expanding the revenue.
• Identifying and attracting prospective strategic customers • Budgeting, forecasting and new business development
In addition to your distinctive drive, the successful candidate must possess the following:
• Experience working at National Account Management level
• A clear understanding of the trade, ideally from the hospitality/leisure industry
• Prior account management experience - dealing with buyers, regional contacts and other key customer contacts
• A willingness to travel around the UK to attend meetings, overnight stays where required, and represent the company at exhibitions, trade events etc
• Solid experience in sales and customer service
• Hands on experience with CRM
• Full clean drivers licence
• Strong verbal and written communication, organisational skills and presentation abilities
If you’re looking for a high profile national sales role and you can demonstrate direct sales success at regional or national account level, then send your CV through ASAP!
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Account Management
- National Account Managers