My client is looking for an experienced National Account Manager who would be responsible for developing long term sustainable and profitable sales across the national accounts.
This is a new position and would be reportable to the new Head of National Accounts and you would be working together and developing plans for key customers. This is an opportunity to work for a well known company and you would be covering the East Yorkshire region as the key area.
• To Achieve and exceed volume sales target for all assigned Retail National Accounts
• Liaise with NAC to identify , negotiate with and support the sign off on new national retailers
• To achieve all targets set by Head of NAs in terms of revenue growth.
• Achieve monthly, yearly and Company sales margins
• Put in place account management and sales reporting tools
• To regularly report achievements versus budget forecasts to the Head of National Accounts
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, as well as conducting business planning and visiting stores to build market knowledge.
• Be responsive to customer needs, holding regular review meetings to continue to grow the business
• Manage day to day Account activities servicing the customer .
• Support the NAC with the Communication of the brand strategy and marketing plans to Retailers
This is a brand new post and would interest any former National Account Managers or Account Managers Business Development Managers and is offering a salary of 30K per annum
- Account Management
- Business Development
- National Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job