One of the current UK’s most exciting food brands continues to build on their double-digit growth in 2018 and are looking to hire talent for the commercial function managing their Waitrose & Ocado accounts. This £200m+ food business has serious growth ambitions and requires the best talent who want to help write the story and play a key part in the success.
You will devise and negotiate the JBP with the Buying teams and drive the agenda of improving margin and profitability of the account in line with the company’s commercial objectives and goals. The role requires great interpersonal and team working skills as you work together with Marketing Category, Finance and Supply Chain ensuring NPD gaps are identified, lead customer range reviews and delivery of accurate forecasts.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Top6 Grocery / Retail national account management experience within a branded food organisation
- A drive for success with a real passion for food
- Evidence of delivering high performance and delivering P&L growth
- Solid commercial acumen with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable with working in a homebased role within the South East / London region on a regular basis
- Degree educated
This business offers great career prospects and has a real focus on employee satisfaction where they drive entrepreneurial spirit from the passionate people who all take accountability of their own work. It’s a great place to work and if successful, you will have a great story on your CV!
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days - please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
- National Accounts
- P&L Responsibility