- Excellent opportunity to join a global market leading food business
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - GROCERY - BRAND & OWN LABEL
About my Client
My client is a multinational FMCG food business with leading brands and substantial OL presence in the UK. The foundations of the business were built on bringing great flavour and innovation to the market and today they are known for just this!
As National Account Manager (Grocery), you will have responsibility of 2 key UK grocery retail customers; developing strategy, delivering against both company and customer KPIs with full NSV budget, P&L and JBP responsibility.
What you need to have
The successful National Account Manager (Grocery) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record within an FMCG sales/customer facing environment in a relevant position e.g. NAM, Experienced Junior NAM or Category.
- Experience in branded ambient foods would be advantageous.
- Experience with Tesco and/or Sainsburys
- P&L and JBP responsibility experience
- Private label experience is desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
**** my clients office location is in West London and as such would prefer the successful candidate to be office based if within commuting distance. HOWEVER, this is not essential and my client will consider home based location (3 days in the office) for the right candidate.***
If your ready for a change and want to joing an established business with big plans for 2018/19 then please apply to find out more.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
- National Accounts