National Account Manager - Privately owned IT Distributor
Our client are one of the UK’s largest, and most respected, IT Distributors. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand who are privately owned, and who have been, consistently ranked in the "Sunday Times Top Track" lists.
Having previously been identified as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK this is the ideal time for a talent IT Sales professional to join a brand who have the aim of becoming the number 1 UK distributor for many of their vendors including HP, Apple & Microsoft!
National Account Manager - Main Accountabilities:
To work within the Retail team managing an existing customer base comprising of major retailers. The role is hybrid role that in addition to managing and growing an established customer base you will also be responsible for driving new business. This will be made up of an existing set of prospects along with the requirement for the individual to identify and open up lines of new business communication.
- Identifying new opportunities and opening dialogue with new accounts / vendors
- Aligning goals, opportunities and products to team colleagues at multiple levels
- Managing an existing product portfolio within nominated accounts
- Be responsible for the P&L of your designated account base
- Create and drive a new business plan and agenda
- Maximising the profitability of account portfolio
National Account Manager - Required Competencies:
- Previous experience in selling to and managing FMCG retailer relationships is a must and preferably IT and consumer electronics products
- Have a background in sales and account management and be able to work to key deadlines against set objectives
- A background in IT and Consumer electronics sales is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Commercial and operational awareness is essential
- Strong and disciplined attitude to work
- Knowledge of supply chain / logistics
- Excellent attention to detail
The role provides an excellent and exciting opportunity for an individual to establish a career with one of the country’s largest and fastest growing independent distributors. The role offers a competitive basic salary plus a bonus, paid quarterly in arrears against set targets.
SEO: VAD, Value Added Distributor, IT Distribution, V-A-D, Reseller, Reseller Partner, VAR Partners, Value-Added-Reseller, Value Added Reseller, IT, IT Sales, Tech, Tech Sales, Technology Sales, Account Manager, IT Sales Account Management, IT Sales Account Development, Relationships, Client Relationships, B2B Sales, Business-to-Business Sales, National Account Manager,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job