National Account Manager - OOH
Join this ambitious global FMCG business as a National Account Manager. With a great working environment, great people and fantastic brands, take this opportunity to influence your future.
- You will create and deliver focused customer strategies and tactical plans.
- You will build strong customer and end user relationships.
- You will help aid the achievement of the volume/profit goals set.
- You will develop strong relationships with wholesalers and sales teams, customers, and key decision makers.
- A degree is preferred.
- Recognised development in Foodservice sales and responsibility for account profitability.
- You will have at least 3 years experience at buyer level with national accounts.
- You will have the eagerness to challenge and be challenged.
- You will be a strong team player with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- You will be able to combine the key focus of the customer whilst recognising the needs of the business.
- You should be a food enthusiast!
- A full driving license is essential, this role is homebased (nationwide) but will be required to visit the Yorkshire based office on an ad hoc basis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'