National Account Manager - Ocado
£40,000 to £50,000
A high-growth SME food business, with household name brands, has an opportunity for an experienced commercial professional to join their business and work on the growing Ocado account. The business is a very people focused team environment and encourages its employees to always strive to be the best, whilst giving them the tools to do this in a very solution focused, fast paced environment.
The Ecommerce channel is now a real focus area for the business and so investment is strong and the role brings with it the opportunity to get internal exposure at a senior level. The opportunity within Ocado is huge and this role will require a data savvy individual who gets excited by using the consumer data to derive insights and action them in order to achieve growth.
- Build, negotiate and execute growth driving JBP plans with Ocado
- Analyse and interpret customer specific and industry (Nielsen, IGD, The Food People) data to identify and action opportunities
- Work with the Shopper Marketing Manager to ensure the shopper/activation plan is market leading for the eCommerce channel
- Work with the Online Manager to deliver a Category leading plan for grocery in eCommerce
- Work with the Brand Teams to ensure the visibility and activation of the brands on Ocado
- Full responsibility for account strategy, Ocado P&L, promotional plan, forecasting and NPD launches
- Board level stakeholder engagement to regularly share growth plans for the account
- Share key learnings on eCommerce with wider business, supporting other Account Managers to step on their Customer online plans.
Skills & Experience
- Previous commercial experience within a branded FMCG business ideally within an Account Management role
- Demonstrable success of using data to drive growth and a natural tendency to be curious and creative when it comes to data and insight
- A strategic mindset and experience of shaping the 'bigger picture’
- An Entrepreneurial spirit, amindset of challenging the norm, actively seeking new ways to drive growth and seeing those through to action
- Experience of working in the Ecommerce channel would be a distinct advantage
Whilst the role is home based at present, there will be a need to be in the office based in the West Home counties three times a week, when office working resumes.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'