Family feel, exceptional growth potential and a fantastic range of products, my client is a market leading Nursery business looking for a National Account Manager!
This opportunity is the perfect step up from Key/Territory Account Manager into the position of National Account Manager. Increased responsibility within a relaxed, autonomous environment, you are more than likely to succeed.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Accountable for delivering on targeted revenue and profit.
- Develop and agree revenue growth plans with clients, drive activity and monitor performance on an on-going basis.
- Negotiate with existing and prospective clients to ensure the selling price maximises return for the company
- Responsible for regular contact with clients to maximise account penetration and to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Responsible for managing your accounts on a daily basis, with support and involvement from others departments as necessary.
- Forecast business accurately.
- Promote the company image, products and strategies in a positive manner.
Ideally, my client would expect applicants to have had nursery/baby experience, dealing with accounts across a Key/National level however other related industry backgrounds will be considered (Toy/Gift). Please note, this is relative to an entry level NAM position and salary reflects this.
OTE: £60K + additional benefits.
- National Account Manager / Sales / Retail / Account Manager / Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job