***** EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY *****
JSM Recruitment are proud to represent our Multi-award winning client in their quest to find an outstanding National Account Manager to work along specialist teams based in London and Manchester.
£50k - £60K negotiable salary package + OTE Bonus
National Account Manager Role
The role is to develop and enhance an existing network of intermediary relationships with their mortgage club, network and distribution partners.
One of the UK’s leading specialist distributor of specialist mortgage solutions to the financial intermediary market. Intermediaries engage out client to help them seek mortgage solutions for clients where mainstream solutions are not available: this can include residential mortgages, second charge mortgages, buy to let, short term lending, commercial finance, development finance and unsecured finance. They then place this business with specialist lenders on behalf of the introducer.
Key Responsibilities for the National Account Manager:
- Represent the multi- award winning brand across the UK
- Build brand awareness of their proposition
- Build, manage and maintain their network of intermediary partners providing regular support and interaction across their brands
- Ensure workload is serviced to internal time frames
- Deliver presentations, workshops, round table events and other sales events
- Undertaking additional duties as and when required within the team.
- Working in line with our FCA regulatory requirements, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act , Data Security and Anti Money Laundering procedures.
Skills / Experience required for the National Account Manager role
- Financialservices background with preferably, experience of the specialist lending sector.
- Able to work both independently and as part of agroup
- Able to work at a distance remotely or within our regional offices
- Confident presenter in range of formats, 121, roundtable, seminars, tradeshows
- Experience in sales roles and the B2B sector is preferable
- CeMAP qualified candidates are desirable, though not essential.
- Motivated and focused self-starter who has the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Detail oriented with awareness of business requirements
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- The computer and numeracy skills needed to excel in a highly regulated environment
- A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and progress
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience plus OTE
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holiday plus birthday and company pension scheme
- 6 month induction & probation
******** DO NOT DELAY - APPLY NOW *********
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- CeMap Qualified
- Communication Skills
- Mortgage Lending
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'