Are you an experienced National Account Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Do you possess extensive amounts of knowledge around the Grocery industry?
An opportunity has arisen within Consumer Adhesives for the role of National Account Manager for the Grocery channel. This is a challenging and exciting role that provides a unique opportunity to work within a highly motivated and passionate team with a strong desire to outperform. This includes the overall responsibility for Asda & Sainsburys customers within AC, supported by an NAE reporting into the Channel Controller.
The National Account Manager include:
- Deliver & exceed net sales and profitability targets in a complex and dynamic market, within agreed budgets and guidelines
- Drive customer and category growth to outperform the market and develop joint local business plans that further strengthen Henkel brands and business relationships
- Activate Henkel strategic initiatives in conjunction with Customer Marketing, such as NPD launches, ATL promotional campaigns & digital excellence
- Forecast accurately in close collaboration with Demand Planning and the customer to reflect the ongoing sales plan
- Excel in cross-functional working with departments including Customer Marketing, Business Controlling, Operations, Logistics and Third-Party vendors.
- Reporting to the Channel Controller.
The ideal National Account Manager:
- Degree preferred
- Demonstrable success in national account roles in relevant customers/retailers
- Recent leadership experience or clear, demonstrable leadership potential
- Experience of building joint business plans and P&L management
- Fully conversant with the principles of brand marketing, category management & supply chain management
- Strategic thinker with high level of commercial & business acumen
- Excellent communicator & influencer with strong presentation skills
- Strong problem solving ability with the judgement and analytical ability to scrutinise internal & customer financial data
- Proven negotiator with a focus on win-win outcomes
Rewards & Benefits:
In return for your appreciated work as our National Account Manager, you can expect a competitive salary on top of a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Free Fruit & Free Lunch
If you feel you have the passion and drive to excel in our role ofNational Account Manager, we’d love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'