An exciting National Account Manager position managing grocery accounts has become available with a globally leading FMCG business within their food division.
This southern based position will be office based, offering a competitive package and exciting working environment.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Experience managing or assisting with the management of national accounts across the FMCG industry
- Exposure to or management of P&L and JBPs
- Experience in attendance of Head office management meetings directly with grocery accounts
- A proven track record in delivering YOY growth within an FMCG (Food & Drink) account management position
Account Management experience within the FMCG food/drink division is essential for this position to truly understand the route to market and to make this role a success.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Driven and passionate
- Open to change and have a flexible working approach
- A team player
The base salary and additional package for this Junior National Account Manager position is competitive and dependent upon experience.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.