National Account Manager - Grocery
£Competitive salary, 25 days holiday, company car/car allowance, pension and BUPA medical cover
Northamptonshire - Office Based
Reporting into the UKs Retail National Account Controller, the National Account Manager will be working for one of the UKs fastest growing added value meat manufacturers. Since the company’s incorporation, the business has now grown, turning over in excess of £70million within the UK. Following a recent internal restructure, there is now a requirement for a National Account Manager to join their already highly performing commercial team in Northamptonshire.
The key purpose of this role is to manage the agreed grocery accounts. In addition to this you will be expected to proceed on all commercial opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
The functional duties of this role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of large dynamic National Accounts.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new key relationships.
- To deliver projected product sales and volume growth.
- To take every opportunity to explore sales opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
- To ensure a comprehensive working knowledge of pricing parameters for all product ranges.
- Developing a customer business plans in line with company/customer strategy.
You will be expected to have at least 2 years’ experience working as a National Account Manager. It is preferable that you have worked within the meat industry, however all applicants with chilled / frozen food experience will be considered. In addition you must have had full P&L responsibility of one or more grocery/2nd tier or discount retail accounts.
This is an exceptional opportunity for any National Account Manager who is looking to work within a progressive and dynamic business. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.