Looking for a new opportunity within FMCG Sales? Looking to make a name for yourself with a global company? Signature Career Management are partnered with a branded FMCG business that are looking to appoint a National Account Manager into the commercial team.
With the head office in the South East this home based role will see you tailor the UK trade story and develop the sales and distribution across forecourts. Customers include BP, Shell, MFG, Welcome Break, Independent Forecourts, Spar and Spar RTM.
This business is globally ranked as one of the largest within their category but within the UK you will find a close nit team, plenty of autonomy and a real family feel. Let’s not forget some fantastic well known brands!
Key responsibilities include –
- Develop strong work relationships at all levels of account base
- Full P&L responsibility with JBP planning
- Constantly build credibility in the trade and enhance the visibility of the brands
- Tailor strategy for all accounts in line with the Channel plan
- Build a robust sales forecast for Supply Chain management
- Regular depot visits in the field
- Clear communication to the field sales team to ensure priorities are clear
- Support the Sales Director in Booker Retail Partners admin and account management activity
- Work collaboratively across all departments to ensure all agendas are met
- Monthly reporting into the business with a thorough update of account developments which includes sales trends and any factors effecting the business
- Support the Sales Director in reporting and presenting at internal meetings
What does it take to be successful?
- Strong proven negotiation skills and the ability to build strong long lasting relationships
- Courage to challenge the status quo
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- High energy with a positive entrepreneurial approach
- Attitude of continuous learning
- Fully P&L responsible
- Experienced in JBP negotiations
So there you have it. A great opportunity to work with some well known global brands. If this sounds like you hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'