National Account Manager for Asda
Location - Haddenham
Do you have proven experience of working as a Key Account Manager andlooking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to become part of a leading organisation that brings Passion for Flavour and saves the World from Boring Food?
Do you believe in the Power of People as we do?
If yes - we are waiting for you!
- Accountable for achievement of sales and profit targets, effective management and implementation of customer P&L. Agree and implement individual account strategy aligning company and retailer strategies.
- Participate in formulation of joint business plans and implement with Customer
- Track defined company measures and propose remedial actions to address gaps.
- Ensure that negotiations with accounts for fiscal terms and profit levels are well planned, agreed and budgeted and ensure all activities are effectively planned and executed with excellence.
- Keep abreast of industry and account specific trends, competitor activity and communicate with Consumer team as required.
- Work with appropriate internal teams (category management, marketing, supply chain, technical, R&D) to define strategy and ensure execution of agreed plans
- Facilitate effective multi-functional and level networks within customer and consumer group
- Drive business agenda through facilitation of inclusive virtual team.
- Experience working with Asda chain
- Numerate and commercially savvy
- Customer obsession - understanding customers and being driven in ensuring the organisation understands their needs
- Strategic thinker to fit customers’ requirements into company’s CPP and UK strategy
- Structured approach and exhibiting some blue chip behaviours i.e. process aware rather than completely entrepreneurial
- Personality fit with McCormick, but also direct enough to appeal ongoing
- Ability to influence internally and externally especially in relation to selling skills
- Category and marketing awareness
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
- Key Account
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job