- Privately owned company with instantly recognisable household brands
- Doubled in size and continuously investing in new products
- Dynamic & growth orientated heritage business
- Has acquired an exciting new brand which is currently being integrated
- And will be looking for a National Account Manager to join the team as they do
- Looks after an exciting snacking brand which has been a successful Global Start-up
- Is a Foodservice National Account Manager on an initial 12-month FTC
- Will manage Wholesale and End User customers for an exciting brand
- Will be fully P&L responsible including for the JBP and pricing and promotional calendar
- Has the opportunity to go permanent once the business has been integrated
- An experienced National Account Manager with experience working with Foodservice customers
- Must be able to demonstrate a customer understanding of Foodservice Wholesale and/or End User customers
- Track record of delivering successful commercial relationships
- Must have experience managing a P&L and negotiating pricing
- Possess experience working with a leading branded FMCG company
Benefits & details:
- Up to £55K basic salary +
- Strong bonus (that’s paid out!), and package
- Progression opportunities
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/16142/7 . Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
- Food Service
- National Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'