National Account Manager - Food
Competitive Salary + benefits
Are you a experienced Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you have experience working with key retailers in the food industry?
Do you thrive on pressure and have exceptional relationship skills?
Can you combine all the above to help drive new business?
If the answer to those question is 'YES’ then please read on…
My client, a well-established food manufacturer are looking for an experience National Account Manager to help them progress to the next stage of what is a very exciting period for the business which is projected to have exceptional growth
What you need:
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers to suit business needs
- Negotiate contracts and networking with contacts
- To prepare financial and production forecasts that are accurate and are ready in time for launch
- Ensure both company and personal objectives are delivered
- Strong analytical mind to deliver progress reports
- Ensure that products are marketed and promoted effectively within store
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Act as liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients requirements are met
- Implement strategies for new products
- Stay up to date with internal and external developments suggesting new ways to increase sales
What you will be expected:
- As a National Account Manager, you will own, manage, sustain and develop existing and new accounts.
- You will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts.
- You will be responsible for increasing sales, maximizing revenue and profitability.
- As a NAM you would be organized and able to analyze performance metrics.
- We would expect you to have good negotiation skills and ability to foster relationships with customers.
- Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with customers and build long term relationships to achieve business goals
Where you will work:
- Based at the business head office in the West Midlands
- The ability to work across the UK
- From a sales point of view, the company can boast a fantastic business model with a state of the art facility to boot.
- Account Manager