Are you currently in sales but looking for your next role as a National Account Manager (Food)? Are looking for a role that allows you to be entrepreneurial and have more autonomy?
Do you have food or FMCG experience and a customer focused mind?
Our client is an exciting food importer and distributor based in Surrey with a turnover of approx. 60 million and continues to have positive growth. The business operates across both branded and own brand and specialises in dairy, world foods and continental meats serving leading UK retailers. They are looking for a motivated National Account Manager (Food) to join the team and to look after one of their major accounts.
What does the role involve?
Reporting into the National Account Sales Director you will be responsible for delivering sales targets in one of the major multiples across both the chilled and ambient categories. The successful candidate will be managing the existing business and look for opportunities to drive growth through NPD and new initiatives with the customer.
What qualities will you need for this role as National Account Manager (Food)?
- Experience in building and executing customer strategies and plans in line with company objectives
- Previous success at managing and implementing cost price changes
- Good understanding of supply chain from manufacturing to store
- High level of understanding of marketing, shopper marketing and category management principles
- Sound judgement based on commercial acumen with previous accountability for management of P&L
- Excellent ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally - at all levels, both internally and externally
This role as National Account Manager offers a salary of up to £65,000 plus a great package including:
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Childcare vouchers, income protection, life insurance
Flexible working where possible
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job