One of the world’s leading specialist ice cream manufacturers. A recognisable, forward thinking and hyper rapidly expanding business taking the ice cream market by storm across the globe!
About the Role:
In order to maintain growth and keep up with high demand, my client is recruiting for an experienced FMCG National Account Manager to drive the 'Multiples’ side of the business forward across the M1/M6 corridor or London region. This is a pivotal role within the business - supporting the 'Head Of’ with the wider business agenda.
You will be responsible for developing and executing the commercial growth plan for a range of multiple accounts, delivering the in-year plan by growing the commercial side of Multiples business to deliver annual net sales and profit targets.
Specifically, this will involve growing distribution, increasing SKUs per customer, securing sales driver agreements and ensuring execution of all customer agreements.
Duties will include:
- Develop long term strategy for agreed accounts.
- Main point of contact for agreed accounts, developing and maintaining effective relationships with the customer at all levels specifically with the relevant Category Buyer and cross functionally.
- Forecasting, price negotiation, planning, profit and loss responsibility, budgeting, category management, marketing and logistics for all accounts.
- Elements of business development, whether opening new trading relations or gaining new listings, SKUs and NPD within existing accounts, with the aim of maintaining or increasing profit margin, turnover, volume, distribution and market share.
- Accurate forecasting across the portfolio ie. cost price and volume.
- Administrative tasks; complete online forms, promotional proposals, update budget tracker.
- Get involved with key business projects.
Key Skills / Experience / Qualifications Required:
In order to be considered for the role of National Account Manager, you must possess the following;
- A wealth of FMCG sales / commercial experience gained from a retail or start-up environment.
- Experience of working with a premium brand.
- Solid business acumen including successful commercial contract negotiations.
- Experience of working with large Multiples (Tesco, Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Morrison’s, Waitrose, Dunnes).
- Live within the M1 / M6 corridor or London.
- Entrepreneurial flair with the ability to drive the 'triple win’ within a highly competitive environment.
- Able to use complex data from multiple sources to build powerful, persuasive customer propositions and plans.
- The ability to use retailer, consumer and category trends to create commercial advantage.
- Be able to build outstanding customer relationships with your impeccable people skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Project management abilities - able to manage several projects at one time.
- Passion, drive and tenacity.
Salary / Benefits Information:
In return for your role as National Account Manager, you will receive the following remuneration;
- Salary of £60,000 p.a (possibly negotiable).
- Car allowance.
- Laptop / phone.
- Fully expensed mileage/travel.
Contact: Sophie Simmonds
Job Reference: SS/22507
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'