National Account Manager - FMCG Premium Drink Brand
National Account Manager – FMCG Premium Drink Brand
£45,000-£50,000 + bonus & package
Are you an experienced National Account Manager within the Off-Trade Channel?
Due to the exceptional growth, and exciting potential, we are recruiting a National Account Manager for growing premium drink company.
Your key role and focus will be to introduce new accounts within the major Supermarket & Convenience channels and must have strong and existing relationships within the industry.
Alongside this you will also take hold of the current national accounts business and win new business with ambitious targets to grow distribution.
It is essential you have knowledge within the Grocery Convenience channels, and a proven sales track record with a similar premium drinks brand.
- Drive distribution, visibility of the portfolio & leveraging listings to further establish distribution
- Lead and develop the company’s national account activity, ensuring effective leadership, existing account management, and new business growth
- Utilising key contacts within your network to create new business opportunities within Off-Trade and establish a broad and diverse customer base
- Develop joint business plans in order to deliver against the budgeted growth targets for grocery channel
- Share category trends and insights to facilitate decision making and product ranging, leading to a greater presence for the brand portfolio
- Proven sales within grocery & convenience channels,
- 3-5 years proven track record in sales with a premium drink brand
- Successful negotiation of major contracts at board level
- Strong business and strategic acumen
- Good I.T. skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and a clean driver’s licence
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity or if you know anyone that may be suitable, please send your updated CV to
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operates one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'