National Account Manager-FMCG leading provider of non-food equipment
£45,000-£50,000 plus competitive commission
One of the largest non-food equipment suppliers is looking for a National Account Manager to lead their most lucrative contracts nationwide.
They are currently supplying non-food catering equipment and catering disposables to leading contract caterers, pub, hotel & restaurant groups.
You will be experienced in selling and promoting new business whilst developing current contracts within non-food categories.
You will be able to communicate on all levels selling in and manage clients of all levels. These contracts need someone from a foodservice background that relishes in change and is extremely adaptable.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
The successful candidate:
- Tenacious with sound knowledge of the non-food/catering product categories.
- Experience in selling into the contract catering / HORECA /foodservice & hospitality sectors.
- Commercially astute with previous ownership of P&L
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels, both internal and external
- Strong selling, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven track record in delivery of sales, profit and margin and all relevant commercial KPI’s
- Experience in multi-brand environment preferred
- Flexible and adaptable approach with excellent team working skills
- Ability to manage complex and multiple tasks with good prioritisation skills
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV! Contact Taj on or call for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks -Facebook,Twitter,LinkedInandPinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'