Our client, a global FMCG Beauty leader is currently seeking an experienced National Account Manager to join their Consumer Beauty Division.
· Review Company Reports to build an understanding of customer objectives and direction
· Plan, develop, agree and implement an annual Joint Business Plan with the specified customer, activating contingency plans when necessary.
· Maximise commercial value of consumer insight data from IRI, NPD, TGIetc.
· Agree promotional forecast with Demand Planning to support the achievement of annual Forecasting Accuracy objectives
· Agree monthly promotional support packages with customers including second sites, trade marketing and on line support
· Agree listings for all new products and brands as appropriate
· Negotiate cost price changes with the customer as appropriate
· Submit all cost price change paperwork to the account and internally in an accurate and timely manner
· Build contacts with the forecasting and supply chain teams within the customer to work together to manage the most cost effective supply chain delivering all potential operational efficiencies
· Manage monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and provide rationale to Sales Controller
· Manage Gross to net controls to optimise profitability
· Manage an investment plan to drive consumer awareness whilst maximising profitability
· Deliver maximum consumer engagement from trade investment
· Control and minimise the detrimental impact of returns on profitability
· Accurately prepare financial accrual requests and implement these with the Commercial team
· Work with the customer and Customer Services to minimise receivables to achieve target Debtor days for the customer
· Authorise all invoices for payment within 7 days of receipt or manage prompt agreement to amend or cancel invoices if raised in error by the customer
The successful candidate:
· Operated successfully at NAM level
· Planning & monitoring: Advanced
· Analytical skills: Advanced
· Consumer / shopper insights: Proficient
· Communication & influencing: Proficient
· Negotiation & sales management: Proficient
· P&L management: Proficiency
· Budget planning: Proficient
· Customer management: Proficient
· Communicates effectively & delivering impactful presentations
· Shows a strong sense of individual accountability and able to work with autonomy
· Is a change champion and pioneers new ideas and approaches
· Committed to deliver results and goes after the stretch target
· Has a flexible approach and adapts to challenges and changing priorities as needed
· Makes fast decisions balancing intuition and facts
Competitive financial package on offer including basic salary, bonus and car allowance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'