Job Title: National Account Manager - Wholesale/Retail Products
Salary: Very competitive + discretionary bonus
Location: Outskirts Burgess Hill - due to location you must have your own transport
Start Date: Asap
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Benefits: 25 days holiday, company pension, free parking
We are delighted to be working with an established, successful client who specialise in the manufacture and distribution of beauty and wellbeing products. We are searching for a highly motivated and enthusiastic National Account Manager to join their small but extremely busy Account Management team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this position will be busy from day one. As such, it is essential that you have experience in Sales and Account Management, ideally in a wholesale/retail/e-commerce environment. Experience working with Beauty and Wellbeing products is desired, however full product training will be provided so those without this will be considered if they are able to demonstrate a strong interest in the product.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Acting as a key point of contact on large national accounts and assist the Head of Sales with the day-to-day running of this channel
- Manage a portfolio of smaller independent retailer accounts and assist the Head of Sales with the running of the field sales channel
- Setting strategy and working with brand and customer management teams to deliver effective plans and increase sales
- Offer support/representation for the UK sales channel as required both internally and externally
- Responsibility for full account management - to include sales and marketing planning - of our current online e-tailers along with new business targets
- Scope and target new customers in line with business strategies
- Achieving sales targets and business KPIs set across both new and existing customers
- Tasked to further develop the relationships and improve communication with existing customers
- Assist in implementing agreed account and promotional plans, within set budget, and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- Gather and generate data reports from in house systems and work on regular sales and trend analysis
- Monitor competitor sales and marketing activity
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in Sales/Account Management is essential
- The role will require an individual with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with a confident and personable approach to building relationships and effectively managing ever changing workloads
- Motivated, proactive and passionate approach to work and problem solving, and ability to prioritise tasks
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, and ability to interact at any level within an organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task, and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
- Intermediate to strong Excel skills
When applying, please note your salary expectation range in your cover letter.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
- Account Manager
- Client Service