Are you starting to consider a new challenge? Interested in being part of a unique culture and operation which would see you play an instrumental role in the UK? We’re supporting a global FMCG company who manufacture a number of food brands that have strong heritage in various countries and are now looking to appoint a National Account Manager to take the lead on Discount Retail in the UK.
You will find:
- A home-based contract with flexible working. (Head office in the South)
- A close-knit UK team who celebrate any amount of success!
- An organisation who genuinely put health and wellbeing at the forefront of mind.
- Proactivity in making business happen and whilst there is structure given the size of the organisation globally, this business moves and turns ideas around quickly!
- A culture which most FMCG companies would be envious of.
As the Discount lead NAM, you will report into the Sales Director working as part of a wide sales team of c15 in the UK, responsible for achieving budget net sales performance and margin contributions across a range of discount retailers including Aldi and Lidl.
- Tailor strategy for all discount retailers in line with the overall channel plan.
- Formulate extensive account plans, responsible for both top and bottom line P&L growth and devising, implementing and delivering on JBPs.
- Manage JBP and promotional plan with customer including in store activation and supporting customer media plan.
- Develop successful working relationships at all levels in the accounts to optimise presence whilst ensuring mutually profitable growth and a ‘pay for performance’ structure.
- Build a robust sales forecast for Supply Chain management by establishing the base and planning the promotions on top.
- Develop customer insight and selling stories in line with category and trade marketing using various data sources.
- Monthly reporting to the business with a thorough update of account developments which includes sales trends, market shares opportunities and any other factor affecting the business.
- Work collaboratively across all departments to ensure all agendas are met.
- Clear communication to field sales team to ensure planning process is adhered to and priorities for all are clear.
- Fully engage and lead in Top-2-top meeting which outline business strategy and review trading situation.
- Supporting Sales Director in reporting and presenting at internal meetings.
- Strong proven negotiation skills and ability to build long lasting customer relationships by adopting styles to different profiles.
- Solid work ethic – with the desire to get job completed.
- Robust knowledge of the FMCG market and relevant channels. (Grocery or Discount Retail)
- Courage to challenge the status quo.
- Strong analytical skills and results focus.
- Positive entrepreneurial approach whilst being resilient.
- Proven Negotiation Skills and ability to adopt style to different profiles.
- High levels of personal organisation.
- Attitude of continuous learning.
This is a fantastic opportunity which offers the best of both worlds and a culture which most FMCG brands are envious of. If you’re interested in finding out more, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'