National Account Manager - Costco - Wholesale
Office based - South London
I am working with a highly regarded, £100M chilled and ambient food business. Their entrepreneurial approach and ambition to be the biggest in their category have made them hugely successful in recent years, with further plans to double the size of the company with new acquisitions. They have an extensive, premium product offering and sell into the Major Multiples, wholesale and food service channels. This would be a fantastic time to join a fantastic family run business with a real family welcoming feel for all staff. They are highly regarded in their market and continue to innovate and work with suppliers all over the world to get the very best products and ingredients throughout their growing product range.
- Understand and manage existing accounts to fulfil their potential with existing and new products
- This includes identifying gaps in their market, offer solutions and recommendation to develop new business whilst continuing to grow existing business.
- Ability to read rate of sales on existing lines to help influence the accounts strategic plans.
- Be able to plan, budget and forecast with ease, this includes mastering promo mechanics and product profitability.
- To hit all KPI’S set in line with the annual budget, margin and personal objectives.
This role is suited to an Account Manager with a proven track record in food and at least 4 years commercial account management experience. Top 4 grocery experience is would be highly sought after. You will need to be articulate with a willingness to learn and grow in a new role. You must be passionate about food and able to communicate this through presentation and communication.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job