National Account Manager - Coffee to Go
National Account Manager - Coffee To Go
Basic Salary: £44,000 - £60,000
Benefits: Company car or car allowance, Mobile phone, Laptop, 30% Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme up to 10%, Life Assurance x4, Group Income protection, Private Healthcare, Sharesave Scheme (SAYE), 25 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
Location: This is a field-based National Account Manager position covering the UK so location of candidates is not restricted
We are the global leader in intelligent coffee and constantly raising the bar setting ourselves clear and stretching targets. We strive for continuous improvement determined to deliver that unbeatable coffee experience for when that caffeine kick is needed, in places most convenient for our customers.
What will you be doing?
- Due to continued growth we are now looking to recruit a new National Account Manager
- You will be developing relationships with key stakeholders you will be responsible for dynamically driving the growth agenda whilst regularly monitoring, reviewing and celebrating success
- You will need to build partnerships that deliver including negotiating at senior level.
- Ensuring the agreed budget KPIs are achieved whilst ensuring that our Brand Standards and Brand Preference scores are upheld at all times.
- Our National Accounts team are a hardworking, friendly and supportive group of professionals who share a focused passion for great coffee experiences, great results and having fun.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a National Account Manager who is ideally GAP sales trained, professional and passionate
- We need a National Account Manager that has experience of working within a multi-partner sector business where complex and varied working practices and structures exist
- National Account Managers with a commercial background in the Coffee Industry or managing a product or service sold into the FMCG, Retail Convenience, Grocery, or Forecourt channel would be highly advantageous
- Degree educated or degree calibre individual with a competitive spirit, a self-starter attitude and a focus to be successful with the team
Please send your CV to Sara Smith at Midas Selection. If your CV is selected for the shortlist you will receive a call to go through your CV and the position / company.
Midas Selection Ltd specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing and Executive professionals across the UK Coffee, Vending and Beverage Equipment Industry. Midas Selection Ltd operates as an Employment Agency
- National Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'