Basic Salary £36,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary + Bonus: £20,000 + car allowance or company car, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Pension, employee benefits
Location: This is a UK Wide position.
Why should you work for us?
- Our core business is the manufacturing and global marketing of filter coffee machines and fully automatic coffee machines for the preparation of coffee specialties. We sell and service equipment & coffee in over 50 countries world-wide through an extensive network of subsidiaries and partners.
- Among our customers are leading hotels, restaurants, fast-food and coffee-shop chains, hospitals and catering companies.
- Established for over 100 Years, we are a successful family business that offers exciting and fulfilling careers in a wide variety of occupational fields on a global scale
- We have firmly anchored our understanding of sustainability in our corporate values. Since we are often confronted with environmental and social issues in the manufacture of our products, sustainability strategies have been developed in the individual divisions some time ago. Numerous measures - from an environmentally friendly coffee harvest through highly energy-efficient production units to the attractive design of jobs and our social commitment - have been initiated and implemented over the past decades.
- From Luxury Cruise liners to Manchester United football club, you will find our coffee machines everywhere and we are growing even further in the UK resulting in this new exciting vacancy
What will you be doing?
As a National Accounts Manager, you will be focused on new business generation selling our Coffee solutions into the HoReCa foodservice sector. Prospective customers would include leading hotels, restaurants, fast food, coffee shop chains, hospitals and catering companies. You will be networking, cold calling, advertising for new business in addition to identifying opportunities for campaigns, service and distribution channels that will lead to increased sales Our National Account Managers also manage a portfolio, developing a rapport and relationship with existing customers to increase turnover and profit
What are we looking for?
The successful sales professional for this role will ideally be from a coffee background, commercially savvy with a track record of winning and managing national account business.
All sales candidates are encouraged to talk to Sara Warrilow at Midas Selection. Please apply for the role and your CV will be considered in confidence.
Midas Selection Ltd specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing and Executive level professionals into the Coffee, Vending and Beverage Equipment Industry. Midas Selection Ltd operates as an Employment Agency.