Established over a decade ago, this rapidly growing organisation is seeking a National Account Manager to manage their Amazon account. Do you have experience working with Amazon and looking for a step forward in your career? Then this is the job for you!
My client has experienced rapid growth over the past few years with first class products. With a small team, this hands on role enables you to take ownership of the account and make a difference.
The National Account Manager- Amazon will be responsible for creating and implementing a long-term strategy with the Amazon UK account with the aim to expand throughout the European channels in the longer term.
- Propose and execute a full roll-out strategy addressing all key elements of the marketing mix - eg Product range proposals, promotional strategy, pricing proposals.
- Negotiate commercial terms and build annual joint business plans with online partners
- Partner with existing online accounts to develop sustainable growth strategies
- Act as the point of contact for all UK accounts for digital management matters
- Propose, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Optimise web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyse success of digital campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous exposure to National Accounts- specifically Amazon
- Be hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Have experience in implementing and optimising online campaigns
- Be able to act independently within a small team
- Be adaptable and inquisitive
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Be commutable to the office in Oxfordshire 2-3 times a week
The role offers a salary up to £45k plus bonus and fully expensed car
- "Amazon" and "National Account" and "E-commerce" and "FMCG" and "Consumer durables" and "baby" and "Infant" and " Oxfordshire"