National Account Executive
Up to £25,000 (Depending on Experience)
Our client is an established family owned business and leading supplier to UK retailers and the food service and wholesale sectors, they specialise in the supply and delivery of fresh exotic fruit and speciality vegetables. They are a grower, importer and marketing business with a heritage in subtropical produce meaning that we can offer a diverse choice of employment opportunities to match your ambitions.
To be based at UK Customer to support the Buyers and supply chain team to provide a link between customer and Commercial Department. Support National Account Controller with the daily management and development of a number of key retail accounts, managing a portfolio of fruit and/or vegetable products.
UK Customer placement responsibilities
- Develop an in depth understanding of the specific market sector- through analysis of the retail offer and of competitor activity. Regular benchmarking a key factor.
- Review of off sale stores (POZO's).
- Review of high performing stores to increase forecast accuracy.
- Promotional cycle reviews.
- Clustering reviews
- Section ranging reviews to look for more space.
- Constantly monitor case counts and waste reductions to identify cost saving initiatives
- Project management (Weight changes, Case count changes, Dual Supply coordination)
- Trials follow up activity. Analysis, changes and recommendations.
- Forecasting where required.
- Day to Day management of Buyers
- At all times act as an ambassador for Wealmoor, positively communicate and integrate with customer team
- Liaison with customers on daily issues & co-ordination with Wealmoor internal departments.
- Develop strong relationships with key individuals in identified strategic accounts, as well as good networking skills across the account & industry
- To monitor, be aware of and report on our business performance in terms of growth, service levels and quality management.
- Monitor and analyse account EPOS, market information and competitor
- Ensuring all administration procedures are followed and good practice is maintained.
To be considered for the National Account Executive position you will have the following qualifications skills and attributes:
- Educated to QCF 4 – 5 in an academic discipline ideally with at least 1 year relevant retail facing experience
- Proven FMCG experience.
- IT literate/.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Strong negotiator with strong influencing skills.
- Ability to successfully influence and persuade
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable.
- Enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Flexibility to travel to all Wealmoor sites (Greenford & Atherstone on Stour).
- Travel to and be based for part of the week at UK customers Head office
- Driving licence and own transport
If you feel you are suitable for our National Account Executive position, please apply now.