This is an exciting opportunity to work as National Account Executive at a culture led, branded FMCG Company. The role is with a high growth SME who have quickly grown from peripheral player to a category leader. Using ethical methods throughout their supply chain this company has become a true disruptor in a blue-chip lead market. From this they have experienced double digit growth since their creation.
Due to this growth the company is looking to expand its workforce
The Role of National Account Executive would involve the following:
- Full P&L responsibility for National accounts
- Build strong internal and external relationships to guide and support fast moving growth plans
- Work closely with retailers to produce in depth Joint Business Plans
- Use key insights to influence dot.com plans
- Create innovative reporting tools to guide promotional strategy
To be a successful National Account Executive you will have:
- A passion for ethical business practice and desire to build strong, long-lasting relationships.
- P&L Experience in Out of Home or Foodservice
- Experience creating a delivering JBPs with key clients
- Excellent communication skills
- A drive to grow both new and existing business to maintain rapid growth.
- Degree level or equivalent
This role would be ideal for a National Account Executive looking to expand their responsibilities by joining a company in a period of rapid growth. You will join a fun, hardworking team dedicated to increasing the success of the company, giving the opportunity to build a credible and long term career.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.