Are you a driven Account Executive/Account Manager who has experience working in the FMCG industry? Our high profile client is seeking a graduate (or equivalent) to join the Sales team in order to drive the business and manage their existing and new clients overseas and in the UK. If you have previous experience working in a similar role and within the retail industry, we would love to hear from you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop account business plans to deliver account strategy.
- Ensure agreed account targets are met.
- Develop promotions/programmes providing agreed profitability/ROI across the product range.
- Maximise opportunities by analysing accounts’ business and trends.
- Update agreed account budgets.
- Develop short, mid and long-term business plans, account targets and strategies.
- Manage approved and allocated retailer investment budgets.
- Liaise with Product Management, Marketing and Communications teams to develop programmes which support the overall account strategy.
- Complete weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports.
- Ensure sales databases are updated.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job