This is a unique opportunity to join the multi award winning Whiskey distillery. To become a NAE for the client's portfolio of brands in the on-trade, off trade and wholesale environments.
You will become an integral part of our high performing growing team. You will be primarily accountable for Distribution, activation and visibility KPI's developing new accounts, supporting and growing existing accounts in both the On and Off trade.
There will be freedom and responsibility to identify new business opportunities to work closely with UK Sales Team and solely to support and develop these accounts. A major part of this role will be to support the brand activation plans and key events.
- To be the face of the client in the UK. Presenting, implementing and activating our portfolio to new and existing customers
- Embody and represent the brand portfolio and its ethos at key trade/consumer events and shows
- Be an expert on our brand portfolio and exude this energy and knowledge to the trade
- Engage and educate our customers of our brands, family of spirits, ethos and values. A large amount of time (approx. 1-2 days a week) will be dedicated to account support, spending time in stores/venues meeting/selling in to the store managers, presenting at regional client team meetings and in-store trainings
- Approximately 1-2 days per week will be spent in the trade with our key RTM's
- Influencing relationships and develop strong links within the spirits industry
- Developing cocktails and menus to complement activations and/or specialist events
- You will be expected to creatively come up with ways to communicate, inspire and sell the products in the portfolio to all of the accounts using the tools and mechanics available.
- There will be administrative responsibilities as well as consumer facing activities such as samplings, brand experiences and masterclasses etc. Competitor Insights An important part of this role requires you to monitor competitor behaviour in this channel
- Develop and manage sales initiatives to drive sales as required
- Competent with numbers with a commercial approach to the role and decision making
- Research and target new establishments/clients: retail, wholesale, hospitality & leisure, high end establishments
- Work closely with on trade RTM representatives and outlets actively in the trade
- Liaising with the Distillery Head Office and client teams to deliver work in an effective and efficient manner
- Account liaison with account owners to ensure the call cycle is sustained and developed
- Exceptional presentation skills that build and exude the brand reputation via Trade press/industry
- Have your finger on the pulse of what is happening on the ground and have great relationships with key influencers in the industry
- Strong spirits knowledge, with experience in process, ingredients and provenance.
- Results driven
- A self-starter who operates proactively and where necessary reactively
- Highly active and engaging on social media, well connected within the industry
- Confident and enthusiastic with the ability to hold and inspire an audience
- Be very comfortable public speaking
- Ability to showcase our spirits and a range of signature cocktails tailored to each market
- Time savvy and smart, ability to organise their time, work load and the priority tasks at hand
- Personal Alcohol licence desirable
- Driving licence essential
- Have influence in the industry with a strong network
- Previous experience of Brand Ambassador role, including consulting with Brand Marketing, agencies on trade activation
- A passion and success with premium brands evidenced in past employment record
- A good level of brand activation, business development and events experience
- Strong experience of developing business through the creation of new leads
- Ability to support strategies and workflows
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Competitive salary plus bonus (target driven)
- Product allowance
- 28 days annual leave
- Opportunities for progression and development are ongoing
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Manager, Key Accounts Manager, Senior Accounts Manager, Key Accounts Executive, Sales Executive, Executive Support, Commercial, B2B Sales, B2B Manager, B2B support, Senior Sales Manager, Senior Manager may also be considered for this role.
- Sales Executive
- Executive Support
- B2B Sales
- Key Accounts Manager
- Senior Sales Manager
- Senior Accounts Manager
- B2B Manager
- Key Accounts Executive
- B2B support
- Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'