National Account Executive - Grocery
A superb opportunity for an already established NAE, Retail Support or Field Sales individual looking to join an FMCG world food business. To be part of the National Account Management team in supporting the JBP / annual customer plans across a portfolio of grocery and discounters.
A hugely successful world foods business, sourcing and distributing great food from around the world. Boasts a wide range of delicious European and World Foods, supplying to Major Multiples, Wholesalers and Foodservice customers in the UK & Ireland.
- Complete and own all customer led administration tasks/reports including New Line Form set-up
- Ensure that all customer requirements and requests are actioned and communicated in a timely manner
- Manage all range changes and cost adjustments in collaboration with NAM
- Own the promotional plan in selected accounts including volume forecasting based on previous EPOS and setting up promotions externally/internally
- Provide data analysis for sales performance vs. prior periods and plan including full year financial forecast and conformance to JBP/terms plans
- Input into monthly performance review (Sales Meeting)
- Post evaluate promotional performance vs. forecast and optimise future promotions for scale/gross profit
- Establish and maintain solid business relationships within the customer organisations (Sales/Supply) and internal organisation (Sales/Marketing/Supply)
New Business Development
- Carry out market analysis (Gap) and checks including range and visible pricing for Asda/Morrisons/Hello Fresh/Discount Retail NAM
- Identify incremental growth opportunities within selected accounts and act as project lead to bring these to market
Ad hoc work
- Whilst the role is focussed on Asda/WMM/HF/Discount Retail it will form a key part of the wider Sales team and support the other NAMs where needed and agreed with NAM (forecast 70:30 split)
- Experience of supporting and part managing a retail customer/s; NAE, Support Admin, Field Sales
- Exposure to JBP execution
- Owned all customer led administration tasks/reports including New Line Form set-up
- Understanding of promotional plans including volume forecasting, setting up promotions externally/internally etc.
- Good level of data analysis, able to provide key data around financial forecast and conformance to JBP/terms plans
- Good internal & external stakeholder coomunicator
£30,000 to £35,000 + package
- National Accounts
- National Account Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'