National Account Executive - Costa Express
National Accounts Executive – Costa Express
Field Based, National Travel Required
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
Reporting to the Channel Controller, the National Account Executive will be responsible for providing support on Reporting, Analytics, Business Reviews, and other ad-hoc projects as requested from time to time. Some account management responsibility with aim of growing distribution and sales, and successfully deploying new Costa initiatives in new or existing accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Business Review Presentations for Partners (QBRs, Semi-Annual Reviews, JBPs)
- Business Performance and Analytics reporting (periodical KPI reports to Partners, Performance Scorecards, Data Analysis)
- Deployment of Marketing Plans with Partner
- Track inbound enquiries for new sites
- Implement Promotional activity & launch support
- Liaison with internal/external operations teams to drive operational standards (identify poor performers & course correct)
- Ensure that where rebrands take place the correct equipment is deployed with the correct POS package
- Provide key operational contact for partners
- Works Channel Controller to identify new opportunities within the channel
- Data Analysis
Skills and experience will include
- Previous experience in a Commercial environment
- Understanding of Coffee to go environment
- Some knowledge of Costa Express (general/broad)
- Selling & communication skills
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Driving Licence
- Passion for Data
So bring us your unique blend, together with ambition and experience and in return we’ll give you a competitive salary, a yearly bonus, plenty of benefits and more coffee than you could dream of to enjoy in a supportive environment.
We're Costa Express, Global leaders in intelligent coffee. Our innovative self serve machines uses fresh milk and the same Mocha Italian blend as our shops to create the perfect Costa Coffee on the go. We constantly raise the bar setting ourselves clear and stretching targets. We strive for continuous improvement determined to deliver that unbeatable coffee experience for when that caffeine kick is needed, in places most convenient for our customers.
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2017 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'