Salary; £18.000 - £19.000 plus excellent benefits
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Kim Taylor
With our Client we are looking to appoint an experienced National Account Customer Service Advisor to work within a Team of dynamic, forward thinking individuals.
Our Client is passionate about providing First Class Customer Service to support both internal and external customers. To be successful in this role you will be highly organised with a 'can do attitude'
Your duties will include but not limited to;
- First point of contact with Customers - ensuring all calls are dealt with and quickly, efficiently and to satisfactory to the Customer needs
- Responsible for inbound and outbound calls, ensuing all calls are logged onto the system
- Account Management - dealing with every call professionally
- Query Management - ensuring resolution
- You will be working in a fast paced environment - multi tasking is key.
Our Client they offer excellent induction and training and also personal career development and progression.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.
- Customer Service
- Forward Thinking
- Multi Tasking
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'