A world renowned FMCG company who have a portfolio of instantly recognisable brands is looking to recruit a Highstreet National Account Controller to join their high calibre team based in the South East.
There is a sizeable P&L responsibility to take control of and a team of high calibre Senior /National Account Managers to lead who have a direct reports of their own.
As a National Account Controller you're main responsibilities will be:
- Driving growth and profitability within your designated account and doing this through the leadership of your team.
- Leading and owning the commercial relationship.
- Delivering annual customer plans, ensuring quarterly and full year delivery to target.
- Leading the strategic agenda of the customer.
- Managing the internal view of the customer cross-functionally.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Blue chip, branded, FMCG experience from either Retail Buying or Sales.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Previous experience of managing Commercial teams.
- The determination to achieve and the willingness to continually learn.
- A proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results.
In return, the National Account Controller will receive an excellent salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work in an innovative and encouraging environment that promotes development and a long-term career path.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job