National Account Administrator
- £18,500 to £19,000pa depending on experience + annual company bonus
- Lichfield, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
- Permanent contract.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Are you experienced using SAP? Word and Excel?
Do you enjoy planning and coordinating multiple events and schedules?
Enjoy working in a team with your own responsibilities?
If you have really great communication skills, a confident user of SAP and enjoy working to deadlines, we are recruiting for someone like you!
Key Responsibilities - National Accounts Administrator
- Operating SAP, logging all new calls and customer interactions
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Scheduling calls and job completion information
- Coordination of jobs with multiple sites
- Creating sales orders
- Booking and ordering parts
- Scheduling and instructing subcontractors
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets
Key Skills - National Accounts Administrator
- Confident working knowledge of SAP, Word and Excel
- Confident telephone manner
- Work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisation and planning skill
- Accurate with good attention to detail
Interested? Please apply today. We have interviews taking place immediately for shortlisted candidates.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- excellent organisations skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job