For a lovely HNW family we are looking for a qualified experienced live-in nanny to look after their 14 month old girl at their Surrey property, Mon - Fri. Driver, childcare education, proxy parenting and toddler experience essential. This is a role that required shared charge and proxy parenting. Previous live-in experience with HNW families and/ or celebrities required.
The parents live in a beautiful country house. The mother has been largely at home and will shortly be returning back to work, which will incorporate travel for a few days at a time. On longer trips or holidays the nanny will join the family. There are several staff including a housekeeper and PA. The household is causal and there is a pet dog.
- Full nursery duties (feeding, changing nappies, baby’s laundry and cooking, playing, bath times, routines, walks, packing, etc.)
- Ensuring the environment is child safe at all times
- Encouraging learning through play
- Babysitting (1 night a week), any more is paid extra
- Proxy parenting when required (2-3 days at a time)
- Reporting developments to the parents
- Taking the baby to nursery
- 3- 5 years experience (including proxy parenting/ toddler experience)
- Fluency in English (valid EU passport for travel)
- Childcare/ development education e.g. Cache 2 or 3 or equivalent
- Excellent communication, organizational and reporting skills
- Flexible, sensible, with a positive and happy attitude
- Clean driver's license
- Paediatric First Aid and recent DBS check
- Must be a confident swimmer and a none smoker
The family is looking for a friendly, caring, balanced nanny who is lovely to have around and who is devoted to childcare, able to integrate into the family long-term.
Candidates should be well presented, very trustworthy and discreet, reliable and be able to think ahead. The nanny should be interested in a healthy lifestyle including sports with varied and wide ranging interests and skills. While the families’ lifestyle is busy, it is not rigid and flexibility is key. Yet there will also be times when the nanny is not needed.
Accommodation is a beautiful large double room within the house with a huge en-suite bathroom. Within the room there is a seating area, WiFi, a flat screen TV and a writing desk. For meals the nanny can use the large kitchen and share the family’s food. A car of her own is provided (including expenses- within reason). When travelling all expenses are paid and single accommodation is provided.
UPDATED: To work 5 days a week Mon - Fri - for 10 hours a day. Any extra days are paid extra. Working approx. from 8am - 7pm (with an hour for lunch) with some flexibility. To start as soon as possible.
Written checkable references from past private families essential as well as a recent DBS security check.
Salary & Benfits:
£650 - £700 net a week (£45000- £50000 gross a year) or depending on experience and past salary, plus holidays and lodgings.
To apply please send a short covering letter outlining your experience and attach your CV.
- Child Care
- Child Development
- International Travel
- Healthy Lifestyles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job