Organised Nanny/Housekeeper wanted in Hurstpierpoint for B: 4!
Hours: 18 hours approx per week with a possible mix of 1 x full day and 2 x days after school and some hours over the weekend during term time 3-4 full days during the holidays. Babysitting ad-hoc approx 2 x evenings per month.
Duties: To look after one 4 year old boy, two cats and carry out housekeeping tasks. Nanny and Housework to be a 50/50 split.
- clean driving licence (own car required) will collect child from school on some days
- is healthy non-smoker
- can cook healthy nutritious meals, will prep parents meals/lunches and cook child's meals and provide weekly meal planning and shopping list and manage fridge/cupboards
- will take child to local park and play ball games
- support and encourage child with their homework, keep the child stimulated and occupied with arts and crafts or other activities
- housework tasks include laundry, changing towels and bedding, ironing, tidying up both home and child's bedroom, loading/unloading dishwasher, hoovering, cleaning bathrooms and feeding cats
- run household errands as and when required i.e. book hairdressing appointments, dry cleaners, post office, take car to be washed, there may be additional scope to help with PA tasks in the home office if interested but not essential.
- is organised, proactive and reliable.
Qualifications: DBS checked, references, previous experience required, full clean driving licence and own car.
Setting: Mother is very busy working full time from home office, Father works full time sometimes from home office but is more often out of the home working. Whilst looking after their child you will be in a sole charge role even though one or both parents maybe nearby in the office. Happy, lovely and busy family juggling lots of personal and business commitments so require someone to be an organised, hardworking, positive and ca