Need income while you attend interviews for permanent jobs?
Then why not let us help?
We can help you find both temporary and permanent work!
Why not do some temporary shifts whilst we help you book interviews for permanent roles?
Temporary work is fully flexible offering shifts on the days you are available to work in your local area with families who need support. The children you will be working with vary in age from as young as 2 months old up to school aged children
You will need at least 2 years childcare experience, a paediatric first aid and a DBS which we can help you get.
Duties Can Include:
- Nappy Changing
- Bathing and dressing the children
- Putting children down for naps
- Following schedule given by parent
- Taking children out to park/day trips/etc
- Encouraging good behaviour
- Entertaining the children with fun and creative activities
You will need to be patient and flexible, friendly, approachable, love singing, dancing and going on adventures
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW so we can get started assisting you with your new job search