Our Beauty Studio offers pampering in-store. Services currently include brow and lash treatments, manicures and pedicures. Superdrug is part of the AS Watson Group and is the United Kingdom's second-largest beauty and health retailer currently operating over 800 stores.Outline of role
Our Nail Technicians use their extensive knowledge and training to advise customers on products and nail care. We want to ensure that our customers leave with “That Superdrug Feeling” – this means they receive a professional service at great value prices, and feel pampered throughout.
We have partnered with the professional nail brand ORLY to provide our customers with current trends, quality polishes, gels and designs. We train all of our Nail Technicians in ORLY application and continue to upskill them throughout their career.
To be considered for this role you will be able to professionally administer nail products and delight customers with the results. You will be acting as an ambassador for the Superdrug brand and providing the best possible customer service. Your experience with nail techniques makes you an expert in your field, and your desire to stay ahead of trends will mean that your customers are keen to try something new each time they visit.
You will be using your beauty experience and qualifications to raise awareness and sell ORLY products. You will do this through approaching customers in-store and creating interest. You will have the enthusiasm to continuously learn about new product launches and share this knowledge with your customers to maximise sales and deliver exceptional service.
To come on board as a Superdrug Nail Technician you will:
- Possess NVQ level 2 diploma in nail services or possess a relevant beauty qualification (NVQ Level 2 or equivalent).
- Show confidence in demonstrating and applying nail products including polish and gel.
- Be able to provide advice about looking after nails, and recommend nail care products
- Have gained experienced promoting and selling products in a retail beauty environment.
- Be experienced in working in a fast paced environment actively working towards targets.
- Have a genuine passion for beauty products and possess the kind of friendly, positive personality that generates enthusiasm in potential customers.
- Possess effective communication skills.
Competitive hourly rate plus tips, 28 days holiday (for full time), Superdrug staff discount, pension, bonus, excellent on-going training and exciting incentives.Pay rate
£7.95Hours per week
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'