Blush is a stunning, brand new Nail bar founded on the principles of affordable luxury and class, Blush was set up to provide a nail experience that’s second to none. With customer experience being our number one priority, we want every customer to feel special every time they visit us, right from the moment they walk through the door.
We are looking for a confident, articulate, and friendly manager to join our team and run our Nail Bar opening in March 2019. Our lovely location in Mill hill Broadway is currently being refurbished into a luxury nail bar which will be an exciting venture to be a part of.
Our 3 main goals are to:
- Deliver excellent service.
- Enhance the customer experience.
- Create a great environment to visit and work.
The Ideal candidate would have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of treatments and products.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Friendly and assertive attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Social media experience
Daily duties include:
- Manage customer experience at the Nail bar.
- Manage and coordinate the team to ensure a healthy work atmosphere.
- Manage equipment services as required.
- Ensure excellent hygiene practices across all stations.
- Manage store stocks and supplies of monthly consumables.
- Daily cashing up/deposits into company bank account.
- Manage premises opening and closing.
- Manage weekly staff rota considering peak times and seasonality.
- Maintain Nail bar social media presence to attract, nurture and retain customers
What we need is someone to manage the day to day, meaning someone who is more of a leader and coordinator than a skilled nail technician.
We are two professionals who have always taken an interest in the beauty and grooming industry. Our aim with this establishment is to create a comfortable atmosphere with great service at an affordable price.
Our aim is to build a team from the ground up that will work well together, this position is key in achieving the business goals. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, as the business grows we also want to see our employees grow with us personally and professionally.
This is an opportunity to be a part of an establishment where hard work and loyalty will always be rewarded and appreciated.
- Customer Experience
- Social Media
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'