myGP Customer Success Advisor
Who we are
At iPLATO we are more than a tech company. We are revolutionising the health care industry. We are committed to delivering powerful digital solutions that improve lives and to have fun while doing it. Serving millions of patients and thousands of healthcare professionals every day we are a leader in Health Tech.
Across this network we run campaigns to include the promotion of 'stop smoking’, childhood immunisation and cervical cancer screening, as well as mobile disease management services for people with diabetes, hypertension, epilepsy and HIV. We aim to support patients in achieving longer, healthier lives.
About the role:
myGP is the number one free Medical app on Android and iOS, giving patients better access to healthcare. Ensuring patients can effectively manage their care online requires close collaboration with the GP surgeries the app connects to. The myGP Customer Service Advisor ensures practices are fully utilising the benefits of the app across the country.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Operations, the main responsibilities will be:
- Tracking usage metrics to identify GP surgeries who require contacting
- Making a high volume of outbound calls and emails to engage with GP surgeries across the country
- Ensure optimal level of appointments are published to the app and other functions are in use, permitting patients to self-serve and providing practices with efficiency savings
- Escalate issues through to local Account Manager, Support, Product Management and other relevant stakeholders where appropriate
- Use objection-handling techniques to encourage GP surgeries to make the best use of myGP for their patients
- Track activity, tasks, and issues through customer relationship management system
- Perform admin tasks as required
What we are looking for:
- Experience within a call centre environment
- Ability to deliver high volumes of outbound calls
- Experience in objection handling and negotiation
- Exceptional communicator, internally and externally
- Extensive experience working in a professional, high-pressure environment
- Creative, innovative and enthusiastic
- Entrepreneurial and capable of working in a dynamic scale-up/SME environment
What we offer
- An annaul individual training budget of £1000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry, please forward your CV and covering letter ensuring that you write in the subject field "myGP Customer Success Advisor".
By applying to this role you are confirming you have read and agree to our privacy notice which can be found on our company website.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of application, please presume you have not been successful.
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'