What’s the story?
Created by the team behind award-winning CoolBrand No1 Lounges, My Lounge is a new kind of airport lounge experience. Most lounges are geared towards business travel but we know there’s a whole new class of business and leisure traveller with a more laid-back approach to travel (you’re probably one of them!)These travellers look for something just as special, but a little less formal. That’s where we come in.
What’s the role?
We are now recruiting a TEAM LEADER who will be responsible for representing the My Lounge brand by delivering premium hospitality. Team Leaders must ensure that guests have an exceptional experience by providing a top-notch service which reflects our brand values.
What we offer:
· £9.50 per hour
· Healthcare scheme
· Stakeholder pension scheme
· Discounted gym memberships
· On and off the job training
· Free meals on shift
· Free lounge visits
· Great working environment!
• Monitoring the floor, allocating your designated teams into sections to ensure a smooth and flawless operation from open until close.
• You will be second in command after the Supervisor so you will be responsible for the operation when they are not in the lounge.
• Making sure all guests receive exemplary customer service and have a positive My Lounge experience
• Managing capacity
• Steer ancillary revenues by encouraging your team to recommend other My Lounge products to our guests.
• Ability to engage guests of all ages in a professional, friendly and charming manner
• You must be a people person who can delegate tasks effectively whilst monitoring and motivating your team.
What about me?
We’re looking for dynamic people who are passionate about delivering high-level customer service to join our friendly team. That’s priority number one. You’ll also need to demonstrate a clear commitment to team work and have excellent communication and social skills.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate clear authority and co-ordination on the floor, be able to prevent service issues as well as overcrowding, and have an eye for detail along with the ability to think on their feet.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL WITH A MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR IN A SIMILAR ROLE AND A 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN HOSPITALITY.
Applications are by CV and this position is an immediate start.
Please note, we are open daily throughout the year from early morning until late evening and shift work will be part of your working week as the face of My Lounge. Therefore you should be willing to work early morning and evening shifts and be prepared to work on a rolling shift pattern.
Due to our location within the airport a full 5 year working history and a clean criminal record is required to allow us to apply for a security ID before your employment commences.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit our website.
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
- Customer Service
- Food Service
- Team Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'