My Care Records Project Manager
Venn Group is currently working with a busy NHS Organisation in the South East who is looking for an experienced Project Manager.
The successful interim will be responsible for:
• Managing a Project to share information across the local community
- Delivering information direct to GP surgeries within the local community
- Enabling the Organisation to deliver to other Healthcare Organisations and receive clinical information from these organisations
- Delivering clinical correspondence, pathology and radiology results through use of a portal
It is essential that the successful Project Manager has:
- Experience of dealing with Stakeholders at a high level within the NHS
- Experience of managing a Project within the NHS
- Experience working within both an Acute and a Commissioning environment
- Prince 2 qualification
Contract length: 3 Months initially
Rate: £244 per day (via an Umbrella company)
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice please send your updated CV to or speak with Mark Birch or Abigail Fernandes on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"