Our client is an international brand implementation agency that brings global household brands to life in any medium across the world. They work with some of the world’s largest companies, turning concepts into reality, making sure everything is managed, produced and installed to consistently high standards every time. They’re looking for a MW designer with a specialism in interior design / interior architecture.
Commercial Interior designer
To play an active role in interior and architectural design of existing projects and future initiatives as required. Experience of retail design and auto motives a bonus but not essential. Accountabilities:
- Provide guidance and support Retailer facility design and build
- Prepare interior drawing packages and meeting packs, owning the process of follow up actions and responses.
- Play a supporting role to the creative direction of existing and new initiatives
- Undertake ad hoc design requests
- Contribute with new design ideas
- Develop Retail site planning and furniture concept ideas
- Support with space planning/interior design/architectural design proposals and reviews
- Write briefs for external suppliers
- Ad hoc travel requirements both nationally and internationally when required.
- Middleweight experience in similar role
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Extensive knowledge of commercial interior design
- Solid understanding and experience of lighting solutions and finishes
- Knowledge of architectural standards
- Ability to present and interpret management information
- Excellent presentation skills
- Software experience: Adobe Suite, Autocad or Vectorworks, revit, Sketchup
- Solidworks also an advantage but not necessary
- Experience of working in automotive sector and advantage
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
The role is based out of Huddersfield and will involve working with World leading clients in the luxury sectors including automotive.
Salary is £26k.
Keywords: Architect, Interior design, automotive, showroom, Autocad, interior architecture, Construction.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Manchester, Dewsbury, Sheffield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire.