MW Account Manager: £28-32k
Based in Essex. 20 minutes from Liverpool Street station. Close to station.
My client is a digital agency based in Essex with a new and exciting role for a MW Account Manager to work on an innovative automotive client.
You will be working within a well-established client services team with a dedicated project manager for this account. The agency has technical experts but a passion for new digital and an understanding of tech is preferred.
You will ideally have 2-4 years experience within an integrated or digital agency as an Account Manager. You should be comfortable building long term client relationships and be able to support senior team members with reports, timings and briefings.
You will provide strategic solutions and direction for your client. You must understand and implement short and long term strategies for them and add value in project delivery. You will lead and motivate a team ensuring the highest overall client satisfaction and quality are maintained and exceeded.
You will work closely with all aspects of the operations team such as CGI, Digital, Creative Print Production and Data, helping any way you can to make sure projects are always delivered to brief, on time, and on budget.
You will also be expected to work proactively with stakeholders, client and agency and build rapport. You should also have the ability to manage projects autonomously when required by Senior Account Managers. You will be expected to add value and ideas to make things more efficient so you should not be afraid to speak up.
Great opportunity to work with an agency going from strength to strength with over 200 staff members, experts in their field.
Full spec and company details available on request or application.
- Work within a large client services team to provide professional advice to clients on all aspects of marketing communications, from strategy to delivery
- Develop strong long-term relationships with clients by personal contact
- Liaise with various client departments to understand the marketing cycles of products under your remit
- Write creative briefs and brief internal teams
- Work with internal teams to develop creative work that meets client briefs and can be delivered on time and on schedule
- Work with the Project Management team to develop project timing plans and communicate this to the client
- Manage client expectations of delivery through regular communication (calls, emails, meetings etc.) to keep them updated on project progress
- Alongside the creative team, present creative work to clients in person (and occasionally via Webex)
- Ensure that any issues potentially impacting project delivery are raised with your line management at an early stage
- Understand and regularly report on the financial status of projects under your remit
- Grow additional project opportunities on the products under your remit
- Undertake general administration, eg raising job numbers, writing contact reports, completing personal timesheets, expenses forms, etc
- Play an active part in ensuring we exceed client expectations of:
- Customer service
- Creative execution and delivery
- Budget control
Experience & Knowledge:
- Printed and digital media
- Previous agency experience
- Confident, dynamic, creative
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- account management