Musical Instrument Product Specialist/ Music Shop Manager – Guilford
Competitive salary and commission – Plus Pension, Healthcare & Other Benefits
The company is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments including pianos, keyboards and synthesizers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices.
They are seeking a Product Specialist to run the music store involved in every aspect of running a successful retail business.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to sell and demonstrate musical instruments, and promote both products and the store via traditional and digital marketing methods.
- Dealing with a large cross section of customer enquiries
- Demonstrating and selling company products
- Following up sales leads
- Offering technical support for customers
- Managing and maintaining the product areas
- Creating marketing campaigns for local and online audiences via traditional and digital methods including social media
- Train and work closely with other store staff to maximise company sales
- Run promotional events throughout the year
Key Attributes & Experience
- Punctual & reliable
- Excellent communicator both on the telephone and face to face
- To have a strong interest and understanding of Hi-tech products
- The ability to play/use competently two of the following: -
- Recording/Production equipment (computer-based recording)
- Experience in a customer service role
- Competent computer skills with experience of email, calendars, internet & reporting
- Enthusiastic manner & passionate about music
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Musical Instruments
- Product Specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'